Belmond Hiram Bingham
Turn your train journey to Machu Picchu into a magical experience… if you are asking how, well, Hiram Bingham train service has the answer.
This train not only makes this possible, it offers you an unforgettable 3 hours and 40 minutes trip of gorgeous scenery along with an exquisite service inside the exclusive and luxurious dining car, the bar car, and the observatory, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
This experience starts with a welcome cocktail and once on board, you will be invited to taste a gourmet lunch.
On your way to Machu Picchu you can admire the landscapes from the observatory, drinking a glass of your favorite wine while the breeze touches your face with personalized service that takes care of every last detail on your trip.
For your return trip, a beat of the Peruvian “cajón” and tambourines performance is programmed as well as a fine dining experience at dinner. You can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.
Departures are scheduled for Monday through Saturday each week.
FACILITIES & SERVICES INCLUDED
- Live music and dances, quinoa punch, Pisco cocktail with sparkling wine (this can vary according to the season).
- Belmond Hiram Bingham travel bag.
- Lunch and gourmet dinner, with options in the case of food restrictions or allergies.
- All non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks. White and red wine (Argentine and Chilean) sparkling wine (Peruvian, Tacama) and Cusqueña beer. Pisco Sours the entire trip.
- Admission to Machu Picchu (Entrance Ticket).
- Bus up to and from the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Afternoon Tea Included, at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, + Wi-Fi.
- On the train, in stations, Belmond Sanctuary Lodge installations (during Afternoon Tea) and external rest rooms at the entrance to Machu Picchu) at no cost.
- Live band plays typical local and international music, in the Observation Car on the outbound trip and in the Bar Car on the return trip (the Observation Car is open on the outbound trip. On the return trip the Observation balcony is closed for operational reasons).
Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenic views