Position type: Freelance/Part Time
Location: Remote (South America)
Reporting to: Marketing Director
If you have an eye for the extraordinary and the ability to capture passion, beauty, and culture in one shot, we would love to hear from you! You might be based in Cusco, Peru, or wandering through lesser-known South America – we only ask that you have a professional camera, access to the internet, and the drive to capture never-before-seen-shots showcasing the true beauty of South America.
- Take unique and stunning shots capturing the essence of South American culture, cuisine, festivities, people, architecture, archaeology, transportation, and more!
- Prepare photographic essays to accompany our own written content, for use in Machu Travel website, publications, and itineraries
- As needed, photograph Machu Travel expeditions, journeys, and services, in order to create a visual map for our clients
- Professional portraiture and landscape photography experience is a must
- Must own or have consistent access to professional-quality equipment
- Demonstrated ability to discreetly capture cultural shots without excessive alterations or intrusions
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Non-verbal ability to connect with subjects and inspire confidence is a must
- Consistently and reliably report to headquarters in Cusco, Peru (either in-person or virtually)
- Passion for travel and new experiences
Qualified candidates: please send your Resume/CV and a link to your photographic portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.